Monday, September 26, 2005

O Monday how depressing can you be

Yes I know. Today is Monday. Probably didn't need to tell you that. Today was an interesting day/ Junior seminar was awful boring. Not like that's a surprise, but it just was today. No Advanced Reporting today. Dr. P is ill. Hope she gets better soon.

This morning, I walked to class in a downpour. My SRU hoodie got absolutely drenched and it stayed that way the entire freakin day. There was lots of dating/romantic advice given out to various people in the office, Nate was playing songs that were representing various people's love life.

We're starting a fantasy hockey league. It will be fantastic and I will likely be the champion. OK, maybe not, but it's a good idea to think that way. My fantasy team got rocked once again this week. Yikes. I'm now 1-2 on the season. I'll bounce back though. I have to. It's my job.

Mike today was rambling like he usually does and came up with the line, "Oh, this will proabbly go in the blog." He said it jokingly. I believe he said this after he was picking on Rachel and poured a smidgen of water in her hair. Was he flirting? Likely so. Girls are Mike's #1 priority, no matter what he has to say. So guess what Michael J., You're in the blog! Congratulations and buy yourself a cookie or something.

It's still raiing outside right now. The weather at SRU is stinky as always. That's about if for now. Until next time, stay dry and dry your hoodie for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lindsay K. said...

Nice spam comments you have,lol. I'mn glad your friend got in the blog, maybe he will start one and leak some of the secrets you are hiding from the family, lol. Later brotha.