Monday, September 5, 2005

Labor Day Weekend and Eat'n Park?

I know it's an odd title for a blog post but I'm going with it anyways. Why? Because Eat'n Park just happened to be on my mind. Dad went to Eat'n Park on his Harley with his "biker gang" and had breakfast. Which prompted me to remember the Eat'n Park moments of the SRU era. Here we go.

Winter 2003: The late-night breakfast.

This happened at one of Jay's many get-togethers during sophomore year. Many of us went to said resturante at about oh 1:30 AM or so and had the breakfast buffet. Of course I was late, and the buffet had little to offer so I ordered straight from the menu. Ya, that was a good one.

Spring 2004: You know you didn't have to drive here.

Sheryl messages me and says we're going to said resturant and tells me we're meeting outside. Stupid me thought it was outside the restaurant instead of outside my dorm so went and drove myself over. I called them up and the entire situation was explained, J and Sheryl laughing at me uncontrollably.

Winter 2005: Pancakes and Mike.

After the Rock basketball teams lost to Edinboro, me and Mike stopped at the GC place and ate. It was a Wednesday night and I was stressed out of my mind. But I threw work aside and sat down and ate there with Mike. I think Mike talked for a while about life and such. He also commented that the orange juice had pulp in it and my head looked like a tangerine.

In other news, I apparently forgot that I had written in the previous post about my um, personal life, so I was reminded yesterday by my folks who asked, "Do they bug you a lot?" unaware that said post was written. The questioning was lessened. Notice I said lessened, not eliminated. I had 2 people ask how one of my friends was doing. This is on a Friday night. Anybody that knos me will want to know what's up with that. It's a fact I'll be dealing with all year long unless someone comes along. Then more people ask me about more people. Invigorating indeed.

Labor Day weekend was pretty cool. Nothing too stressful going on and everybody having a good time. I went to Wal-Mart tonite and got office supplies. Everybody loves office supplies.

So until next time, keep the bike on two wheels, and don't run into walls, cars or gravel. BYE!

1 comment:

Lindsay K. said...

Smarty pants :)