Wednesday, September 21, 2005

It's the middle of the week, or hump day to most people

OK, it's Wednesday and it's time for me to update the old blog. Let's get started.

First off, we got a new assistant life/A&E Editor. Her name is Liz so I think that will work out very well. In other news, Monday Tiger Woods has been talking to Gary and Lindsay about me. She tells me these things. Apparently, there's a lot of dirt about me that nobody knows about but everybody wants to know about. Let the gossip begin.

To no one's surprise, Reedy's Rockets fell to Rockadelphia (JH) 58-22, or something like that. I'm not gonna go and look up the absolute score. On to week 3, I have a feeling my team will be better. I need a win bad. Rocket pride is on the line.

Speaking of the Rocket, things are going well over here. I spoke with one of the journalism professors, Dr. Harry who is ultra-critical of journalism, in general, said the Rocket looked good, saying "You had to crack the hammer over there." I nodded and yes. I gotta go to a stupid leadership conference from 6:30-10. Let the fun begin.

Class is going pretty well and I get paid Friday. That is incredibly awesome, you have no idea.

That's all. Sleep in on the weekend.

No comments: