Monday, September 12, 2005

Class. Yuck.

First of all, I'm not awake right now so this could sound a lot more bitter than I usually do.

Just came back from a 15-minute version of Junior Seminar. I've been to that class twice and it's already the 1 class this semester I'm definitely not digging right now. And I have a health class this semester. Wow, I'm gonna hate Mondays this semester.

The weekend was alright. Steelers won, 34-7. My fantasy team is close to a win in week 1. Right now I'm up 63-51, my team romped compared to the others. I haven't won yet, the guy I'm playing has McNabb as his QB. A good game by him and he could still pull it out over me in week 1. I have David Akers playing for me too. I'll be heartbroken if I lose. Well, not really. I play J in week 2. It may set a record for most trash-talking done in a week.

That's it. Stay classy Planet Earth.

No comments: