Monday, September 12, 2005

Freakin best class ever

That's right, I said it was the best class ever. Today I went to my night class named "Personal Health 101" At first glance, not a very interesting class at all, why would that even qualify as best class ever? Easy, the end of class. I was told afterwards to see the professor after class as were a couple other kids. I was initally concerned. Not for long. See, here's the thing. Since I'm a senior I can do an independent study on health and like oh say, stressed out editors in a newsroom. No classes. No exams. Just check in with the professor 6 times during the semester and do some other things too. This needs noting again.

I don't have to go to a Monday night class ever again. Unless next semester screws me over.

And to think this Monday was going really very sour on me up until that point. Seriously, not a lot to cheer about for the Reedman. The assistant Life/A&E editor is likely quitting after this week, after the asst. ad manager quit last Thursday. That's 2 in a week. Sheryl took over the ad spot.

Here's something I got to say. I had received classified information that a certain Lindsay R., no that's too obvious. L. Reedy as we'll call her had e-mailed one miss Sheryl about my love interests and such at school. Sheryl spilled the beans to me and has not e-mailed said law-breaker yet. Will she do it? Likely so, Sheryl is good for just letting everything she ever knows about me out into the open world of life and cyberspace.

More to come later. Oh, and another test. See, one miss CS is taking Personal Health too in a different section with a different professor. Enjoy going to class every Tuesday/Thursday. I'll enjoy that relaxation time in my room. Toodles, y'all!

No comments: