Sunday, September 18, 2005

For whom the bell tolls

OK, the Steelers won again, destroying the hapless Texans, 27-7. No surprise there. Andre Johnson rode the bench for my fantasy team. I think he'll be sitting there for a while.

Here's something that gets annoying. At the top of the hour during the day, Old Main has its little song and that's all well and dandy except for one thing. The actual song is quite cheery. The bell that count what hour of the day it is sound like a funeral procession. That's pleasant when you live in Rhoads and you have to deal with it all the time.

This week was good. The paper came out surprisingly well, I really skeptical coming into Thursday. Something about that 3rd issue is magic. Definitely best issue so far. Things are getting into a routine. Oh ya, and I get paid on Friday. Yeppers.

I just checked my fantasy team. I'm getting crushed by Jay's team right now. Not surprising. Peyton Manning, you're killing my chances this week, buddy.

No comments: