Monday, October 3, 2005

Mondays should be banned forever

That's right, I said it. Anybody that has ever lived has said the same thing. I hate Mondays. I am no exception. After waking up in my normal haze, I go to my first class, Junior Seminar, which is akin to sitting through one of Mr. Cosgrove's Economics class, mind-numbing and so incredibly boring, only without the current events assignments due. There's 50 minutes I'll never have back. After sitting through an hour of alone time, myself, Nate, Jared and Matt go up to Boozel for a nice take-out lunch. Then it's Advanced Reporting.

By the way, on a more serious note, Dr. P is in the hospital with something that I don't know. Apparently she had an allergic reaction to something that deals with her medicine. It must be serious. So for now, Dr. Zeltner is taking over the adviser duties for some respect. So I hope she is better soon.

Then after a bunch of more wasted time, it was time for the editorial meeting where Z basically said we could be doing a whole lot better. Oh well.

So myself and Frank went to McDonalds. I proceed to spill my Coke all over the counter at the pick up window. How ridiculous is that. That's why Mondays should be banned forever. Call it Funday or something like that. PLEASE.

Greg Reedy is really not that hateful all of the time and he has no real reason to be, other than it feels good and he has to vent somewhere. By the way, Reedy won his fantasy game this week and that made him jolly like the Green Giant.

No comments: