Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Mid-term week

The title should say it all. This week many of the students have got mid-terms, which for those that may not know, is their biggest, best and sometimes only chance to have a shot at a good grade for X class. Yes, I am studying lots for the feared and dreaded Comm Law final, which I actually might do alright on. (And even if I don't, it's only half the fun, take home essays are the other part) So everybody is fairly cranky this week. That's enjoyable to an extent. Except not.

Gary is in a new video called Boneface and it's high-quality. Definitely a good time watching that. Gary did a pretty good job at his "drunken state of mind." SRU plays Edinboro in a game that will be full of seagulls rain/snow, and probably the flu. My fantasy football team is 4-2 after a 3-week winning streak. Let's hope it continues. In fantasy hockey, I am dominating after the first two weeks of the season. Friday night, I cover Slippery Rock at Wilmington before making a possible trip home to cash in one EIC paycheck. That will be sweet. That's about it. Until next time, stay warm and don't get hit in the leg with a wiffle ball.

No comments: