Saturday, October 8, 2005

Just admit that was what you said

First of all, this is post No. 100. Yay.

This week, I've now had 2 people come and say they were misquoted in the paper. Please. Of course, knowing that we can change for grammatical errors and so you don't have to look stupid all the time, we can tinker with things of that nature.

Last night Wilmington beat Grove City, 20-13 in my game for the Butler Eagle. Next week, I got Hickory at Slippery Rock. That's fantastic because I have to drive about a half mile to the stadium for the game. All is swell. So other than that, not too much going on. Right now, I'm in the office waiting on the kids for Saturday visitation. The weather stinks up here again. It's in the 50s and cold.

That's it. Until next time, quit whining about quotes or use a tape recorder.

No comments: