Sunday, September 24, 2006

Cool beans

I just realized this. In a momentous occasion, today is the 2nd anniversary of the creation of the blog! (First post: Sept. 24, 2004) So congratulations to me for remembering it 20 minutes before midnight. And what did I do to celebrate this momentous occasion? Watch the Steelers take a crap in the fourth quarter by losing to the Bengals 28-20. Seriously, fellas. Are you trying to be the #6 seed again? I bet the Pittsburgh media is in hysterics right now over their beloved Steelers losing a game. Trust me, they always are and they will always continue to be this way. Stinkin media types.

Since it's late I'll have to stop. But tomorrow there will be another post, probably about the quirks of homecoming. It is that season. Good night, and happy 2nd birthday blog!

No comments: