Sunday, July 1, 2007

Zero Tolerance

So the weather has been really good the last couple days and the apartment has been bearable to live in which is certainly a plus. It's sunny out though, which means I have to watch what I do when I'm outside so I don't get pink arm.

The Independence Festival was the last couple of days in Ridgway and it was a pretty good time overall as I got to watch some live music see people I know (mainly from sports) and overall have a pretty good day. I got another Ridgway hat from the Little League teams and it's great as I had always wants a Maroon hat with the white R on it. Fantastic.

Speaking of little league, the Emporium stadium PA announcer might want to take a few chill pills as before the game he has what should be called the "Zero Tolerance" talk. In classic Mr. Polka fashion this guy comes up and says "This is a ZERO tolerance area which means only positive comments. Also, there will be ZERO tolerance as the players must sit on the bench and not lean on the rail." Yikes. And of course, they think they are a big deal because they host little league and host some sort of state title thing there every year in Shippen Twp.

The Pirates are losing right now in a game I think K is at. I got a nice little picture message with the message "HA HA Suckers." That's SO nice of her. HAHA but in reality I'm happy she's having a good time watching the Pirates get smoked. (At least so far.) I have the game on TV in the background as I hope to clean up the apartment a tad today in anticipation of possible 4th of July visitation.

I think that's about everything for now. I'm going to listen to Lanny talk about his Dodge Charger instead of the game. HAHA The Coors Light 6th inning! EPIC!

No comments: