Thursday, July 5, 2007

Fun On The 4th

OK, first of all, I think Facebook will actually start importing my blog posts again. If you're wondering why there are three blog posts in a row there, that's why. Now that I've got that out of the way...

So today or (yesterday) I had a pretty interesting day. Well, not really, but you get the idea. A great idea was for me to sleep for 12 hours and wake up at noon. I am immediately greeted with a phone call from Mallory and a nice little chat. I wondered if he knew I was just waking up. I knew I could tell, and most everyone else can too. That's fun.

The afternoon was pretty boring. It was really gray and kind of blah. So not too exciting. After a while, I eventually was able to gather my wits together and go down to the laundromat (this included a 20-minute frantic search which I later found lodged in one of the seat cushions of my couch. So then after an exciting trip to the laundromat and washing my car (which will shock and awe everyone) I came back, and after eating some cereal and watching an old episode of The Office, I went to work. But during that weird time, I also got some cool text messages and all that great schtuff! So I decided to be patriotic and wish a lot of the ladies and a few of the gents a cool and happy 4th of July. Roommate Chaser talked with me for a while. They're letting him teach kids haha. He's getting married next year which is cool, hip and sounding like a good time. An incredibly exciting part of the day came when Chaser told me the pastor from the SR Baptist Church will be performing the ceremony! Defininitely a cool guy, real folky and down to earth.

After feeling kind of blue a couple nights before, maybe I made people feel a lot better tonite by keeping in touch. I'm sure that Brittany, Amy, Lindsay, Jenn, Sheryl, Chaser and the one and only Kristal (actually, they're all one and onlys, so I shouldn't single K out over the rest) felt pretty happy I heard from them. I know I was happy to hear back from them. Funny how that works. Usually, I'm all glowy whenever I hear anything from my close lady friends. But in reality, it's just because they're my friends (and my sister too) and them along with probably others that I didn't even mention, they all mean a lot to me. BTW, I talked to Courtney for a little bit too on Tuesday. Good times there. She wants to make me a "Good Hubby" and has forced me to eat bananas and oranges. She's also taking cake decorating classes. Maybe I should pick up a few pointers or something. I don't think my phone is working well as of late. Some of my picture messages are not displaying. That' s quite disappointing.

Pink Floyd is on the playlist right now. That's always a recipe for success. Hey, while I'm thinking of it (an amazing thing at 2:36 am) I wanna say hi to Jen out in Missouri. She got a completely random phone number for her move. Her new living arrangements look fantastic. Yay for Jen! All right, I'm out and until next time, make sure you didn't blow yourself up with that firework.

No comments: