Thursday, July 26, 2007

Fantasy Football Update And Much More

At the end of the last post, I said I would give a fantasy football update heading to the upcoming season. The Ridgway Rockets (my team) start its 3rd year as the PCMCFL starts its third year of existence. While I don't have any team members yet, my history of getting high draft picks could prove very beneficial this season. A word of advice, don't draft Vick. The draft is scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 1 at 4 p.m. Eastern (I have to put that because since there are west coast and central time represntatives the times they will be different. Way to represent the east side, Reedy. Look for full coverage of the league and of the Rockets this season on this blog. Also, the Monday Hangover will be returning for its second season starting in about 3 weeks. Look for the link on my facebook profile for those on facebook and for the rest, go to this site at www.mondayhangover.blogspot.com. Madden comes out August 14. That's not too far away. That should be pretty fun.

Work is picking up as of late. I've got an interivew later on today with a boxer but I'm waiting on a call to see what time that will be. I'll be happy to get that over with.

Not too bad up here today. It's a little warm, but I've certainly gone through a lot worse. It should be noted that I didn't really sleep all that great last night. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better. Saturday, I get to learn about the history of my name. That might be interesting.

All right, that's it for now. Until next time, don't wake others up.

No comments: