Saturday, July 28, 2007

Oh Cascada

So in a special Friday edition of the show, (or Saturday depending on when this actually gets posted) I still don't have a ton to talk about unfortunately, but there were a couple items of interest that I had to tell one and everyone about.

Firstly, while browsing through the greatness known as YouTube, I happened to see the video for Cascada's "Everytime We Touch." And let me tell you, Cascada is now one of my most favorite ladies to watch. In her video, she's fun, smiley, a great dancer and also a blonde. Can't beat that, and that is definitely what I would consider a winning combination. In all actuality, Cascada does remind me of one of my friends, Jenna. I actually got to talk to Jenna the other night and it was a good time. Jenna was nice and sympathetic Thursday while I was a mopey mess so that was clutch. It was also cool that I was listening to a podcast of ESPN guys talking about fantasy football. This year, I'm probably buying ESPN's help guide, since the guide last year I used didn't exactly give me a team that was all that great even though the team went 8-4. By the end of the season, the team in my opinion was smoke and mirrors and eventually lost to the league champion in the first round.

I should also note that I've been viewing Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" video on YouTube. That's also an interesting video. She's a good dancer as well even though I think she's a little older.

Work's been better as of late today. Although now I will always remember to charge my camera, thank you Canon for making it not work for leaving it on. Whatever happened to auto shutoff? Lousy camera equipment.

The Pirates are continuing their sucktitude with a nice after all-star game swoon which involves a 2-10 mark and an 8-1 score against the Phillies after 5 1/2 innings. Steelers training camp is going on which means absolutely nothing. It's glorified practice, people! Let me know when actual games start. (August 5, by the way, which is next weekend)

I've also been following the progress of the Indians a lot lately especially since they're a real major league team and I also am playing them in a season in the greatness known as MLB 07. The Indians just sent down Cliff Lee and re-acquired Kenny Lofton. Cliff's not having such a great season so far. He just got sent down to AAA which is not what most people try and do. Lee's last start was pretty disastrous especially since he gave a nice sarcastic tip of the hat to the fans as he was departing. Since Cliff and catcher Victor Martinez already got in a fight this season, I don't think Cliff's been really all that great so far. The Indians are having a great season so far. Pirates not so much.

That's about it for now. Until next time, keep it real, don't get lost on the way to the zoo and if you get a chance, go canoeing.

No comments: