Monday, June 25, 2007

Getting My Hair Sheared

Well, hello once again. There's not too much again except the greatness known as summer heat and sweating off all the Coke I just drank.

As some of you may know, I got my hair cut Saturday at the wonderfulness known as Fantastic Sam's. You may now start laughing. I couldn't think of anywhere else to do that so on my way to the greatness known as Kittanning. To say it got sheared would be an understatement. When I come in, the lady that cut my hair first says, "You sure have an awful lot of hair." Which I respond with, "Everybody says that." So, what I liked here was that she was very soft-spoken and always called me by name, which is Greg by the way, if you didn't know haha. She asked why I came back here and I told her I was coming back to visit the folks. Getting my hair is usually surprsingly enjoyable, even though I only get it cut every 6-10 weeks or so. Sometimes growing it long it not too shabby.

I also got a round of golf in with the G this weekend which involved losing by 6 shots and finding out how incredibly great my short game. Of course the highlight would include a long downhill putt off the green that went in for a rare birdie on the Twin Lakes par 3 extravaganza. Excellent. I did shoot a 41, which is not a terrible score for me. Considering about two years ago, I shot in the 50s, I feel the improvement is there as well as the hotness from summer. HAHA I wonder how many hot jokes I can make without people getting either pukey or annoyed. I probably already reached that limit.

Watching some of "The Office" from season 2. Pretty good stuff. I was excited. Jen gave me her new cell phone number out of Missouri. EPIC!

That's it for now. Today's Monday, if you didn't know. That means I'm expecting just an assemblance of crap over the next few days. HUGE.

No comments: