Monday, May 30, 2005

The summer begins

Today was memorial day, the unofficial start of the summer. Yay.

We cleaned out the well today. It went pretty smoothly for the most part and now that's taken care of until next year. Right now, while I'm typing this, I have the Western Conference Finals on. A disappointing series thus far as the Suns lost the first 3 games. Right now, the Suns are winning by 8 in game 4 over the Spurs.

Ed, Gary and myself went golfing on Friday and the episode was videotaped. (Go to TM2 Productions for downloads and stuff like that. Early rumor has it a trailer will be posted Wednesday. Expect this to be the highest of high comedy when completed. Let's just say we see Gary running, me swinging from the forest and Ed missing putts. Very good times.

I haven't gotten any surveys in a while, I'm a little surprised, but it's cool, I'm not gonna complain about surveys and such. Also, no weird dreams as of late and I haven't gotten a call on my cell phone in over 3 weeks. I'm also surprised that none of my college friends have called me in the middle of the night leaving me messages. That happened a couple times during the year. Here are the examples:

1. My friend Sheryl calls me at 12:50 AM while I am sick and asleep. Just to exhibit how sick I was: I was throwing up Diet Pepsi. Put that pic in your mind.
2. Colin/Nate/Sheryl call me the last day I'm at school. I was awake at the time but it was extremely late. Anyway,s that's the blog. Stay inside, it's better that way.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I shall send you a survey posthaste.

:)