Friday, May 13, 2005

New things

The week is just about over, and I'm typing this at the end of a nasty thunderstorm. First off, I completed Metal Gear Solid3 today. Now for most people this merits a 0 on the "Give a Crap" meter but hey I figure why not mention it? Not much else going on this week. Pirates lost again, 4-3 to the Brewers. That's a common theme, losing to the Brewers. So far the Suckos are 1-5 against those beermakers.

Well, I finally had to do it. I joined the Facebook today. Now for those who don't know, The Facebook is a social networking interaction for colleges or something like that. Now, me doing anything social is like snow in May, it doesn't happen all that often and no one's real excited about it. This keeps me busy for at least a couple of days until I find something better to do.

My friend in Missouri e-mailed me back the other day. We worked together at the paper for 2 years until he graduated. Our life paths are scary. We covered the same sports and were promoted to sports editor after 1 year as just a staff writer. He was the editor-in-chief in 2003-2004 while I was still the fledgling sports editor. Amazingly talented individual. Anyways, he's getting married next year, and moving back to PA eventually. Good times.

So that's all for now. It stopped raining, and now I can see what else is on the up and up.

No comments: