Wednesday, April 13, 2005

TV time

Well today, I and Sheryl and Kim went to Old Main to do the PCN tv thing today. This morning it started at 11, with 4 cameras in the room and a bunch of the PCN techhies doing their tech jobs or something like that. I was the last one to get there but I was there at like 10:45. After mic checks and sound checks I sit down there and we do the show for about an hour. I'll be the first to admit. If I were flipping through the channels and saw this on, I'd click for something else in about 2 seconds. I just don't think that it will be presented in a very interesting manner.

The topics for that seemed interesting enough. After the taping were over and I got a PCN business card, (always good for something) it was time to go back to the office. I walked in the office in a full suit and tie, and Courtney the ad manager, goes "Ooohhh!" The photo editor, Nate sees it and decides to take some pics of me since this is not exactly the most common of occurrances.

I had to finish my video production project today, That class is a giant thorn in my side right now. Not necessarily because I don't like it but because with everything else that I have to do, it can be quite a problemo.

Interviewed the football coach today. Now he's on me about if I got the editor job for next year. He couldn't be happier. "Let me shake your hand!" Then when I leave, he goes, "Remember me when you're working for USA Today."

By the way, a list of the greatest video game sports moments will be compiled eventually. Feel free for some requests.

No comments: