Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Pranks abounding

Hey kids and adults too, what up? Today dealt with me doing a lot of nothing/procrastinating and of course the sheer humiliation that is my life. Here goes.

After feeling horrendous waking up this morning at 8:39, I go to Video Production and find out that there wasn't any class today. Real bright on my part there. Next was education class which was the same old, same old. Kia was not in attendance today. After Boozel lunch, which I ate all of, it was time to hang in the Rocket and be a waste of space. I did that for a couple hours, while watching kids standing out in front of the library saying nothing and practically doing nothing. It was a silent protest that books were too expensive. I like the loud protests, personally.

We watched a movie in investigative today which was just fine with me. It was about crime on college campuses which was kind of creepy. Then the plotting begins. I get told earlier in the day that "tape-up guy" is afraid of butter! This leads new adviser to go and show where the big mound of butter is. Let the plotting begin. A response paper is due for Thursday.

Oh, interesting tidbit today. I'm walking in the hall and I run into Dr. Walters who calls me "Little Greggy" No mistake on that one. The backstory with that was in Media Crit last semester, she was talking about people who act like rebels in school and then angels at home in front of the parents. Worst time to look up because she saw that, grasped her hands and goes like my parents saying, "Aw, Little Greggy!" She said she will never forget that moment. Yay for me.

No comments: