Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Still on it

It's Wednesday and the week is close to ending which is freakin fantastic. So anyways, the day starts off by me again feeling horrendous waking up, followed up by me going to Res. Methods and Copy Editing. YRB and "unnamed girl X" were not in attendance. After that class, the party starts. Due to a "legal agreement" the names of the parties involved will be altered. So while Sheryl isn't looking I decide to stick Shoes in a door upside down. I find my keyboard and mouse stolen for the second time this year. So we all had a good time and were saying outlandish comments about each other.

The Pirates are 4-10 and continuing their downward slide into oblivion/13th straight losing season. I researched and found that the Succos have spent exactly 0 days at or above .500 this season.

It's 2 more days to Friday and a little R&R. The Green & White game is Friday which is interesting. Please be good weather, I'm not sitting in the rain. Or the cold, for that matter. I'll have to check the Weather Channel on that one.

Today, I got to do the page count and the comics page for my new duties this year. Call it "Chief Training from Chief Broken Dish" That should be like a 12-step program or something. I want to wear Indian feathers and perhaps paint faces if things get too crazy.

1 comment:

Lindsay K. said...

I love the new look! Awesome! Have a great day!