Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Now that you have that over with

Well, I did the annual tradition today. Christmas shopping for folks. It's the one day a year when I become a consumer and go to the mall with all the other people that like to buy things on a much more consistent basis. So, the lovely day of joy began when I got in my car and left for the haven known as Indiana, Pa. Now for those of you who don't know, Indiana houses IUP, which is my school's most bitter and moronic rival. So for me to have to go to the town is not something that I look forward to. On the plus side though, I went by myself which meant I got to speed up the process and not wait on other people to slowly pick out things, such as in past years. I'm not sure whether this helped out or not, but I went to the mall today again, not feeling well. Probably not a good idea to do a lot. Right now, I've been taking Tylenol Flu like it's my job, and I'll be doing that until I shake this bug off of me. I'm feeling better than I did earlier today and I just had ice cream. So now another day crossed off until Saturday. Now the funness of wrapping presents begins. Last year, I got laughed at because of the awful job that was done doing it. I expect much of the same this year.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

hey Greg...happy new year!