Monday, December 6, 2004

How bout them apples

I'm writing this right after the Steelers beat the Jags, 17-16. Actually, a pretty good game, something that prime-time games simply are not anymore. No wonder the announcers were thrilled that they were seeing a close game, usually it's the borefests of a New England-Nuffalo, or next week, a Philadelphia-Washington extravaganza.

My weekend was interesting enough. In the sense that I realized that I don't have near as much to do as I originally thought. Now all I gotta do is get people interviewed for my feature story and I will be all set. There are other things that will need to be done but I can see the end coming right now. Right now, I estimate that I only have to take 2 finals because all 3 of my MWF classes have finals that are projects or just decide not to have one in the feature writing case. Well, it's off to Monday and the pure disgust that comes along with it. That's why in Office Space, people say: "Sounds like you've got a case of the Mondays."

No comments: