Wednesday, December 1, 2004

nice job electricity!

Well, there was some embarassing moment this morning for the roommate. At about 8:45 AM the power briefly went out around the campus and guess what? My fan which is right above me suspended in the window fell right on top of my leg immediately waking me up. Chase is like "Oh, I'm sorry." I murmur some gibberish resembling "It's OK" Bad part about that is I couldn't get back to sleep eventually just taking my shower and having bookoo time to waste for an hour.

I got a good surprise in Feature Writing when the professor liked my original story idea which I thought was horrendous. The idea? Hunting safety. And by the way, everybody I know wants school to be over like right now. And the asst. photo editor Nathan is getting Chinese food along with myself. Apparently, he wants to get more into the SR culture, eating, laziness, and apathy.

No comments: