Saturday, December 11, 2004

Lights out

OK, let's get started with what happened Tuesday, the great blackout of 2004. I'm sitting in my Media Crit class, listening to presentations when right in the middle of this one presentation, snap. Presentation over. Class over. (There was only 10 minutes left) Bad thing was, the power didn't come back on until about 2:30 in the morning, not cool indeed. So after that enjoyable day, including having to throw out the mik that I had just bought yesterday, itwas on to the rest o f the week. Now I don't know how I managed to get through it, but I did. I did a six-page feature story,a media crit project, and edited by 10-page paper in issues. Also, I did 2 projects in Digital Imaging and worked on my New-Media final project. Wow. Now it's finals week and I"m going to relax for a little bit.

No comments: