Tuesday, November 30, 2004

cheers for technology, boo to apples

Well, my cell phone is still comfortably alive and still being receptive. Hooray for me. Now I never did like apples, the eating kind or the computers. Macs haven't excatly been my bestest of friends this year, and I have been quite introduced to them this year. Being raised on PCs for a long time, I never did like it when i found out that Macs have only one mouse button (no right clicking for easy shortcuts) and no floppy drive. They have zip discs which are basically beefed up versions of floppies. Except they cost more. Now really, when do you have to transport mammoth-size documents from one comp to the next. See?

I just finished my PowerPoint presentation for tomorrow on getting the entire story. I expect it to be interesting and hopefully good. I am supposed to be questioned on it afterwards. That will be fun. Except not. November ends in a few minutes and the college students can start to see the finish line for classes. And a lot of them really do need for the finish line to come soon. It's been a rough semester for a lot of people I know. (basically eveerybody) A fresh start will be great for everybody.

1 comment:

Lindsay K. said...

Har har, go ahead, be proud of your cell phone, but you never know when it will fall into a puddle and short circuit. lol. Mac's aren't that bad, everything is twisted in a sense. I don't have a choice anyway, I get the best of both worlds in a sense.