Monday, October 11, 2004

A weekend that actually felt like it was a full weekend

This weekend was really something else. For once it actually felt like the weekend was actually 3 days long (Friday afternoon - Sunday night) I went home Friday and encountered mad traffic problems not to mention the bad drives of anyone else but me. There I go and visit family members and the like. Good times. Then Saturday came, and the disappointment starts. Thank you IUP. Now you once again can rule us in football like the ghetto folk that you probably are. IUP beat my beloved Rock football team 34-13 on Saturday night in a game that really turned into a nightmare for the Rock offense in the second half. Sunday was me being a typical mental wasteland, watchin football, and, um, yep, that's about it.

No comments: