Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Eating with the big-wigs

Tonight, dinner was free. OK, that's not any different from any other night, but tonight dinner was in a much more cultured environment. Yep, I got to eat at the SRU President's residence/mansion tonight. It was because I work for the Rocket. So I get in there, and I end up getting put with the majority of the administration including Mrs. Smith and The VP of admin. affairs' wife. I don't know, they must have thought I was mature or something. So they ask me who I am and then I tell them, eventually leading to the point where one of them says, "How did you become an editor as a sophomore? That usually doesn't happen." I just say I guessed was in the right place at the right time. It was really a good time, everybody behaved themselves and it was cool.

No comments: