Tuesday, October 5, 2004

The Prankster Prince

Thanks to the nudging on of one of the ad managers, I have embarked on a somewhat cruel prank. That's right I stole her beloved Boots the Monkey doll and sat it in my room with a dunce cap on. The ad manager in question (Who shall remain nameless for confidentiality purposes) wrote a cool ransom note in order to keep everyone from thinking that I did it. So far, doubts have emerged about who did it. How do I know this? Well, when I left for WRSK today at 12:15 I thought about getting something out of the office. Walking back to the office, I could hear a coversation about who took Boots and doubts emerging due to that awesome looking ransom note. So we'll see where it goes from here. Pictures coming soon of the caper. Don't want to miss that.

No comments: