Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Sunny Skies, Pink Arms

The evil sun has struck again. I unfortunately suffered my first sunburn of the summer Friday afternoon at a softball game prompting Gary to claim "work-related injury" When my fellow co-workers at work heard Kristal had some pity, Jonathan and Adam both had a good laugh. That is why sunscreen is the greatest thing ever during summertime. I'll have to apply it today as I sit outside at a baseball game. Good times.

Courtney has demanded a superhero name. My first thought was the romanticizer since she always does try to play matchmaker with me and (insert feminine name). I can't think of anything else good. Maybe "the Ripper" since she always rips on me about cleanliness, desk status, stuff like that. In a moment that C herself could probably be one of the only people ever could pull off, she has demanded that I eat a banana and an orange today, something that I will absolutely have to do. If I don't I will feel SO bad and guilty about it. That's Courtney for you. So great and the prankster princess at the same time. Maybe that should be her name. But after baseball today, I will have to search for bananas and oranges and hopefully not puke.

My dad's biker gang decided to make a stop in Ridgway Sunday as apparently most of the people questioned my existence. I had ice cream at Two Scoops and got most of it all over myself. The flavor was called "Birthday Bash" I had it even though it wasn't my birthday. I wonder if anyone in the community saw me with the Jason Kidd jersey on. I've found out that I get seen walking the streets more often than I would like by my fellow co-workers.

It's been great outside with warmness and baseball. Can't beat that. So anyways, I need to go and get sunscreened up. Baseball awaits.

No comments: