Monday, May 14, 2007

What Else Is New?

It's a Monday in Ridgway and it's a very gray day countering the unusualness of sunny days around this town. At least it's not raining which it was Saturday at my softball game for the last 4 innings. Being outside covering a sporting event in the rain is not only not very fun, it does tend to make the job difficult. A little cool here today, but that's not too bad. The apartment is very comfortable. Yes, I still like the apartment since I do get that question quite a bit.

All the SRU seniors graduated Saturday which mean there are even more alumni to fill up an already crowded marketplace and hopefully fill one of the paper's newswriter positions. (That would be awesome) Mansfield had their graduation too Saturday and celebrated by eating paste haha) OK, I know they didn't really eat paste but it was rather funny. I'm especially happy for the seniors that I know from the Rocket and from school that are ready to go into the world, make their mark and still have time to go out and get schwasted. Trust me, there will be a few to find the time. But I have confidence that you guys will be doing fine and dandy like sour candy.

Speaking of sour candy, I'd enjoy that rather than being "moody." Moody is a funny word I think. In the technical sense, everyone should be moody. I don't think anyone stays at the same mood point unless they're on drugs. Everyone has different modd swings, hence the term moody. Pouty is a much better word. More concise and crap like that.

Two softball games today and a whole lot more to follow which should be an enlightening time for all involved, especially me I don't have to worry about being hurt by the evil sun. The good clouds have come in and covered it up for today. Very nice.

My buddy Ryan was on the "Tyra Banks Show" the other day to rave reviews by myself. Ryan got to date a lesbian who was interested in giving men a try. (That's how the show described it.) Ryan showed off the awesomeness of the Muldowney as the lady said she's sticking to girls. Apparently, Ryan went to a gay bar afterwards. He's a brave man. Ryan also got to meet Tyra. What guy wouldn't like that?

I've just been assigned the role of Facebook go-to guy. Lindsay asked how to import the blog onto Facebook while Courtney asked me about the greatness of mobile uploads. When did I become an expert? Who knows, but I'm still going strong.

OK, that's about it for now. Hopefully, Facebook will just import this post rather than the other ones again.

No comments: