Saturday, November 6, 2004

Let's go inside

Here's something you may not know. The weather at SRU is really awful, especially right about now. Why? Because it's November and that means winter is just about here. And if winter is like it was the past 2 years, I'm in for a treat. Just get this. Last year was actually worse than the year before (Which had I believe at least 2 weeks where the temperature on my computer stayed below 20 degrees) Oh, it can definitely be bad. But at least the dorms have heaters that work so so well. Whew, what a relief.
The other main point to this is that football is over and that gets a big thumbs up from me. When you are shaking during halftime and the postgame press conference, it's time to go in. Now I get to cover the disaster that will be the men's basketball team. This is probably the last chance I will have as sports editor to cover a team that goes to the playoffs. Make it good.

No comments: