Thursday, November 4, 2004

It's Thursday. So why are you so happy?

The answer to that question is this. No paper this week. Which means heavily increased time getting reacquinted with Madden NFL 2005. Let the fun begin. Chase is getting more heavily frustrated with his lack of ability to beat me in MVP Baseball 04 or Madden. Last night after dinner, me and him battled in an epic 14-0 drubbing by me of him which resulted in him turning the game off before it was over and deciding we were playing Madden. As the Ravens he was actually beating me, the Browns, 14-13 in the 2nd quarter when he had to quit. The gf was calling him. I'm going to enjoy today and its relaxedness.
Hey, Bush won, that made a lot of people happy. Except not so much. When people have away messages up about it, not so good.

No comments: