Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Dream time again. If you call this a "dream"

OK, I have to say last night's sub-consicous events were not exactly on the pleasant side. The setting was my old high school cheeze wagon with a number of my college friends along for the ride. Apparently, this new bus was amped up with 3-person seats and a radio. So, it gets towards the end of the bus ride and myself, along with Rachel and Julie Dye decide to go back and sit together and chit-chat. In the span of 10 minutes, both of them hate my guts, apparently because of such a "bad person" I turned out to be. (I am not a bad person in real life. Please know that.) One of the events was Rachel questioning me about why I was never an honor student, then eventually calling me stupid. Pleasant indeed. But at least I know those two are nice during school. That is until I say something stupid. That likely will happen.

No comments: