Monday, April 9, 2007

April Showers Kill May Flowers

To borrow Gary's expression, this year instead of enjoying Easter with sunny skies I got to enjoy it with my snowbrush. It still feels like winter here even though it is now April which isn't that cool.

I haven't been able to type much here for a while as work has taken up much of my time, especially last week where I worked approximately 60 hours, much to the chagrin of my fellow co-workers. I won an amazing three pools this year for the tournament and my sister won too! What a coincidence haha! So we at least have bragging rights for a while. Courtney's response to that, "Dork." Gary thinks someone will be coming to "break my legs."

Lately, my view is to try and emit some sort of positive amount of energy at work. How do I do this? Well basically, what I do is write funny notes to Kristal saying such things as the Easter bunny sent the pages and UPS wasn't necessary. My other co-workers do like to get on my case such as time I couldn't find a spoon for my Sheetz Macaroni n Cheese (which I had to order because I couldn't find enough time last week to eat real meals at home) and of course many other things too.) I get called GReedy sometimes. There's a new one.

OK, that's all forn now. Until next time, make spring and baseball come back!

No comments: