Sunday, February 25, 2007

That's Just Wonderful

Amazingly, I have gathered enough time in my life to write something on this. Let's get it started.

Yesterday, I went and spent 12 hours in the wonderful land of Clarion covering individual wrestling. Ridgway was clearly the best overall team there and it showed with 5 champions. There is something I would like to see to all the wrestlers because while looking through the pictures this was true with all of them. Can you please just look like you're happy you won? Most of them have the same stolid face like they're ready to go fight someone in the back alley. I think I saw just one kids have a genuine smile on his face. Most of us were ready to get out of there as quickly as possible, especially the reporters that were there Friday too. Yikes.

I made Jello pudding the other day. It was pretty good too`, I greatly enjoyed the chocolate more than the vanilla. To add to my weekend of greatness, my toilet broke this morning. Well, to be more specific the handle on it. So I can't flush my toilet. That will have to be fixed ASAP. In some more random notes, the Oscars are tonight and I have no idea who is nominated in any of the categories but I will definitely watch/listen as do my wrestling writeup. I would normally complain but last year I studied the entire time for a Meteorology test that I didn't do that great at anyway.

The Rendezvous is over and it was a pretty cool time. Parking wasn't that great but it was cool to see everybody and those great carvings! And finally, I'm just hoping things can get better for a couple of my lady friends. They're going through some difficult times, but they'll be OK. That's it for now, talk to you whenever I feel like writing again.

No comments: