Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Open Up Reedman!

Yes, there’s been a shocking development in the course of the last few days. After months and months of badgering by who I will refer to as A and K, I have started to become more open, with well, A and K. I guess this will be a process that will require slow steps. Apparently A and K were the two most interested in learning about this. I could say Jonathan was interested in doing this too, but since A and K are special ladies they’re the ones that have gotten to see me well, at least talk more about my life. They both seem very happy about this, and I don’t feel too bad about it either.

My toilet got fixed today. I called my realtor up and someone got sent up quickly, likely saving me a lot of money. I was very pleased. So I can flush my toilet again, which is very clutch indeed.

Since I know my folks read this on a regular basis, I will say that referring to them as A and K is way better than saying “unnamed girl X.” It’s a process. I’ve also introduced the unofficial “Good Deed of the Week” which has involved me buying K Queen size bars of Hershey’s chocolate and a bag of cough drops. She loves Easy Mac too. Maybe I should buy her a box. Today she got all interested when I brought up the idea of Easy Mac. I would give her the box I have right now except the use by date was Feb. 7. By the way, K is very open with me so that is why I know this stuff. It’s not like I nag or inquire or anything like that.

I’m going to Sharon this weekend. I have to see how my car is doing tomorrow to make the long trip. I should be stopping at SRU on the way back to see some of the peeps and 1 in particular. Good times. I’m hoping to make a long weekend of it with the last weekend in March. There’s an alumni mixer that Friday which should be a kickin good time. I will say Dr. Zeltner better be there.

That’s it for now, it’s time to make some garlic toast and get to bed whenever I run out of gas. Oh and by the way, K is taking ballroom dancing lessons with Jonathan so our publisher wanted to get in on this too. So she asked me to do it, and I said sure. It probably won’t happen.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Do it. Every man should know how to dance.