Friday, January 14, 2005

What a week

Well, I've finally gotten through the first tough week of classes, almost. Friday is pretty much a piece of cake. Only 2 classes but the first is at 10 am so that will be a toughie for the obvious reasons. Last night I went down to the black hole that is known as CalU, and saw both the men and women's team take one on the chin losing by more than 15 points on both occasions. Not too cool. Somehow we managed to get the internet someone on the air, but MSA sports was up at the station today giving me the techincal mumbo-jumbo that I don't exactly understand all that well. This weekend it will be home games for me so that is a relief for the most part. Traveling is not too fun. Next Wednesday is the trip to Edinboro, barring snow. The keyword there is barring snow.

I talked to Chase about living arrangements for next year and it looks like we might be living in Rhoads Hall which is down by the Fluh. The reason? To be closer to his girlfriend.

My sister called me at school today, and the Rocket members kept making fun of me for it. They were all asking who it was, and most of them thought I was talking to some sort of secret girlfriend. (By the way, no gf) So I had to handle the Rocketteers while having a sane conversation with a human being at the same time. Kind of a tough task.

We picked out a new program director today, and Kaleena won. I was happy. I got to run the election and count the votes which was something I had never done before, kind of a cool thing. So it's on to Friday and a little bit of relaxation and eventually a lot of sleep for Saturday and the weekend ahead.

No comments: