Thursday, January 27, 2005

Hooray for hoops, boo to bills

SRU men's basketball is winning games. The incredibleness is amazing. I just saw the Rock beat Clarion tonight, which makes me fairly giddy. Stupid Golden Eagles. I mean, seriously, have you seen a Golden Eagle before? That's what I thought. And if you answered yes to that question, I worry for you. Not really, it just sounds compassionate to say.

Chase and me are living in Rhoads next year barring some sort of collapse with the housing picking development. Thank you dorm life, one more year to go and then I'm blowing this popstand.

Speaking of pop (or soda if you're from the east side of PA) this will be something my mom will likely freak out about. A lot of the Rocket people are trying to quit pop. Now, most of them are females and I think they're trying to diet, but they're quitting pop for the most parts. Which really annoys the one that buys me Sheetz every week (and by buying I mean I give her money, she goes and places the order. Me and her have a system.) Anyway, the point of this lovely story is that me being the tremendous guy that I am, orders pop every time. Last week, I ordered a coke and she told me that it was hard for her to buy pop and then give it to me. But it's OK. Tomorrow, she'll do the same thing but maybe I'll be nice and order something that's not pop.

OK this won't surprise anybody. I'm a college student. And I'm poor. Those two phrase account for about 99& of all college students in this country. Thank you to the following: SGA Bookstore, Residence Life for taking $13o just so I can live here next year, and many many other things. Isn't college grand? Oh, and by the way, I think the aging process might be going Dick Clark on me because one of the people that I work with (And knows my brithday) told me she thought I was sophomore. One of my professors, however, thought I should be a senior. I guess it works both ways.

1 comment:

Lindsay K. said...

You are a hoot. And I really haven't seen a Golden Eagle, and just for kick, bears (IUP) are easily intimidated. Go figure. I too can confess to saying the lines "I am poor", even more than once.