Monday, November 5, 2007

Pizza

I never thought picking up pizza would be such an enlightening experience. Today I ordered pizza because A) I was too lazy to cook anything and B) I figured I would do something cool since it was the day of Super Bowl 41 1/2. So I went down there and told someone that I'm here for my pickup. The guy there who obviously was injected with something I like to call "TJ Juice" replies back with something along the lines of "Ya, there's a Ford pickup back there." You know, some real corny answer. So he gets my order and it's like "Reedy, right. Your first name wouldn't happen to be Greg? I tell him it is and looks really surprised and excited. I found out why shortly.

"Do you know if you mix your first initals with your last name, what you get?
Me: "Greedy. Ya, I've heard that a couple times too.

Oh by the way, Tom Hanks = Thanks. I learn something new every day. And all of it from pizza. Steelers tonight. Against the hated Ravens. Oh and the Bills won today. I like them this year. Lee Evans had a whopping good game. Bloody good that was.

No comments: