Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's Cold

Here's a newsflash for everyone. It's cold. I was reminded of this like three times yesterday. The funny thing? It wasn't that cold yesterday. At least in the afternoon, I thought. But it was a topical thing to talk about.
I voted on election day. No big surprise there, but at least the people that I wanted to win did, and it looks like the people that I wanted to not win, did not. Clever saying for sure.

It's been a lot of people's birthdays this week, including my dad's yesterday. Happy birthday to everyone. My dad brought home his new motorcycle, or as I like to call it "the little brother I never had." I will call him Silverback for the color. It's better than calling it "Beardy" for the owner.

Crazy that Thanksgiving will be coming up soon. I'm excited for that for sure. Who doesn't love feeling tired from turkey? Also, the cleaning process is proceeding decently. Not great. But decently.

OK, that's about it for now. Off to do something else.

No comments: