Wednesday, February 9, 2005

Not a fan of boots

OK, this is something I got to say. Today, has been certainly an interesting if not sleepy and tiring day. Now for the name of the title. Today, I decided to pull another good one on that stupid liitle monkey. I stuck him in the garbage can, feet first. Not too shabby on my account. Now remember that I did this seconds before heading to class. After I came back, I find my keyboard, coat and bookbag all scattered around the office and missing. Now so far, I have found my coat and bookbag. As for the keyboard, no such luck yet. Another funny moment of the day was when I came back from the class, my ad manager physically grabs me and takes me into the hall and tells me not to do it again. Not in a real angry or violent way. In the hall, Boots is singing is stupid little song and the other kids are looking very strangely at it. Then my E12 (Copy editing) professor goes by and she also happens to like Boots. By the way, she's the advisor for the Rocket next year. All right Reedman. Another win for the good guys.

By the way, I just thought of something. Valentine's day is Monday and the incessant questions have already begun from everybody about what I am doing. At the Rocket the ladies want to put a profile of me on the Internet for people to see. I vetoed that idea by the way. Chase wanted to know what I was doing, and his gf teased "I'll come up to see you. I promise we'll make out." Keyword there is teased. So only a few more days to go and then I can get on with other aspects of life. Like having basketball be over. SRU plays Edinboro tonight and both the women's and the men's teams will be defeated ingloriously at home.

No comments: