Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's that good

Hello to one and everyone. First off I'm not afraid to admit that most of
what I will type will be done from the glories known as work, but oh well.

Things have been busy but I have gotten out of Ridgway the last couple of
weekends which sure seems grand. Last weekend was the lovely trip known as
Edinboro and this weekend I hope to not get the real Beaver fever, yet I
will be quite fond of it, since I've never been there. Sounds like a good
time. I'm going to Kim's wedding, which I was quite happy to be invited to.
Kim seems disappointed that I am not bringing somebody. This should surprise
no one. I haven't brought a date to a wedding yet and I don't it will start
any time soon.

Work is the same old story on a different day. Usually it deals with me
being overworked and receiving a paycheck every two weeks. That is about it.
K is leaving in two weeks. That also does not surprise me, since I already
knew this was coming. So we will see what happens. Probably nothing, but hey
maybe something will. I think I could actually get to leave here pretty
soon. It's looking slightly more promising.

OK, that's it for now, I've drawn a blank in my mind. I'm pretty happy to be
getting out of here tomorrow for sure. I just hope I can get enough sleep.
Later fools.

No comments: