Monday, February 27, 2006

Again a long interval

I didn't realize it was this long between blogs. This month has been flying by so far and March is just a short couple of days away.

Right now, it seems like SRU is catching a cold all at the same time. There's been about four people right now that have colds or worse. I am currently trying to stay away from them.

The job hunting has begun and um, I'm still looking. Not too much there to explain. Crazier things have happened before.

Applications were released for next year's editorial board so now I'm gonna have to hear what position everybody wants to have next year. That's always grand. The weather stinks up here today. Snowy and in the 20s. That's nothing new. I hate Tuesdays, too many quizzes. Wednesdays aren't that great either.

Well, that's about it for now. Until next time, stay warm and don't miss your wisdom teeth.

No comments: