Monday, November 7, 2005

It's Monday and I actually have positive things to say

You read the title. I'm actually having a fairly decent day so far. Except for the disaster known as my Advanced Reporting story, it was not too bad. I met with my advisor to get classes for next semester. I only need about 11 credits to graduate and I should get all of my classes. I'm PROBABLY GOING TO GRADUATE ON TIME! The accomplishment is fantastic.

Today, we went outside to film another skit for our fledgling new show, "Around The Rock" It dealt with being outside with a car that has been parked in the commuter lot that has been there for a month. Anyways, it was fun. The reporter there was smoking to apply some comedic humor to it.

I was at Pitt Saturday night for the SRU/Pitt scrimmage. The Pitt fans put SRU fans to shame with their taunting and such. Really interesting that fans actually showed up for a scrimmage. Definitely a good time though. It could be on TV in the future. That would be swell.

That's about it for now. Until next time, don't Facebook random people and smoking is only for outdoors.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I'm glad you had a positive day! Congrats on being so close to graduation. I'm very proud of you. :)