Monday, August 15, 2005

Manic Monday

OK, it's Monday and that means in about a week I hopefully will be back at SRU, living the dorm life and sweating. Mother wanted me to start packing today, and I didn't exactly jump up and down on that one.

Right now, I got the Steelers game on in the background, the good guys are winning, 31-24 in the 4th quarter. It's preseason, so the bragging right last only til about tomorrow and no one really cares much anyway, but it is decent bragging right against the Eagles.

Sydney came home today after a few days in the hospital. It's all good. Now, you may have read one of the comments that a certain Lindsay K had to write about me being born with my embilical cord wrapped around my small neck. That is true. Also, of interesting fact was that I was born about a week to 10 days later than I should have been. During Mother's "I can go anytime" stages, Christmas came around and Dad said "You better not have that baby today, I don't want to miss Mom's dinner" When SRU Rocket peeps found out about the story, they laughed hysterically and then said, "No wonder you're slow!" Yes, these are my friends.

I worked on the Opinion section and got a rough outline on that. Still need to tweak that a lot. That's about all. Thanks to Sharon for commenting and such. So until next time, keep it real and the haircut normal.

No comments: