Friday, September 24, 2004

Friday Funtime

Friday, September 24

Finally time to relax. Well I finally decided to make a blog just because everyone else is doing it. Plus, it's a cool way to vent. Anyways, I'm sitting here bored in the office killing time until my next class at 2 where I hopefully learn. The paper came out today amazingly. Afterwards, going back to 704 Dodds, something interesting happens. I read the dry-erase board and it says, "Room has been re-keyed, go to office to get new one." Usually, not a big deal except on Thursday nights, I don't get back to the room till about 4 AM. So I had to come back to the office. Fortunately, the web editor let me crash at his place.

1 comment:

Lindsay K. said...

You copycat. Geez o man, Sharon has started a trend. At least mom can keep tabs on you, haha. See ya later!